Convenience comes in coils, with handy coil binding spines, which provide a professional binding solution for important projects. They are ideal for busy environments, like corporate offices, universities, engineering, architectural or construction firms. High quality coils are flexible and stylish. Coil binding is an excellent choice for documents that need to be mailed or stacked. Sturdy, 8mm coils have a 45-sheet capacity and 12” length, making them great for small binding projects. Coil bindings lie flat for easy reading, and have 360-degree rotation capability. Spines have a 4:1 pitch, ... [Read More]
- STURDY, COIL-BOUND SPINES - Strong coil-bound spines provide a permanent binding solution when presentation and quality are primary
- IDEAL FOR BUSY OFFICES - Excellent for use in busy corporate offices, universities, engineers, architectural or construction firms - anywhere that presentation and durability are
- 45-SHEET CAPACITY - High quality coils are flexible and stylish, giving your projects a professional image. Sturdy 8mm coils have a 45-sheet capacity and 12"
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION - Coil bindings lie flat for easy reading, with 360 degree rotation capability for added convenience. Spines are designed with a 4:1 pitch, which equates to 4
- PERMANENT BINDING - These professional-looking coil bindings provide a permanent solution, securely holding pages together. They cannot be unbound for editing or
- EASY TO USE - Convenient coils are designed for use with all ColorCoil Machines (sold
- 100 PER BOX - A box of 100 coils ensures long-term productivity for all of your binding